Looking for the best water purifier under 8000 in India 2023? In this review, we shortlisted the 10 best purifiers within your budget from best-selling products!
Let’s get started!
Nowadays, drinking water bottles are sold at various retail stores and even online. Of course, they would be pure and clean, but they might lack the essential minerals and vitamins.
To stay healthy for a lifetime, you need to consume water filled with necessary nutrients. And you would find such water from filtered water of various purifiers.
Also Read: When To Drink a Water?
Buying A Good Water Purifier
If you are a health-conscious customer, you would always think of purchasing the best water purifier that is affordable as per your budget. Low and middle-income group families in India go for the best water purifiers under 8000 in India.
Top 10 Best Water Purifier Under 8000 In India 2023
KENT Maxx Water Purifier is a wall-mounted and double purification technology. The UV and UF tech provides germ-free and safe water. You can clean the appliance with ease as it has a transparent and detachable storage tank.
Frankly, this water purifier is suitable for cleaning water from all sources. So, you end up getting safe and pure water for all domestic needs.
Also, it does computer-controlled operations like UV change alarm and filter change. This alarm informs the time when the filter should be replaced.
- Double purification using UF and UV to remove the dead bacteria from purified water.
- Fully automated UV purifier having seven liters of a storage tank.
- Suitable for low TDS water.
- A computer-controlled operational system with UV fails alarm and filter changing alarm.
- LED indicator for purification and power display.
- Best leakproof performance due to the push-fit.
- ABS constructed for a corrosion-free lifespan.
If you are looking for a smart purifier and the best one under 8000, then the Eureka Forbes Aquasure is the best one. This is an electric water purification system having Quartz UV filtration. It kills dangerous bacteria and viruses.
With this water purifier, you get safe and pure drinking water even when there is voltage fluctuation. The material of the water purifier is made from food-grade and non-toxic engineering plastics.
- In-Built voltage stabilizer
- Quartz UV filtration
- UV lamp sensing mechanism
- Error Indication in case of malfunction during the purification procedure
- Dispenses around two liters of water each minute
- Glass holding tray to hold glass or bottle while water is filling.
The HUL Pureit Advanced is one of the best water purifiers under 8000 in India. It has advanced six-stage purification technologies to ensure you get safe and pure drinking water for you and your family.
The storage tank capacity of this water purifier has five liters. The procedure involved in filling the storage tank is fully automatic. When you take the water out of the tank, the purification procedure will begin automatically, and the storage tank gets refilled as soon as the power is on.
- Storage capacity is five liters where you can store the purified water even when there is no electricity.
- The purification technology is six stages using RO+MF technology.
- The purifier is constructed using non-toxic and food-safe, engineering grade plastic.
- The purification stages consist of pre-sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, post-carbon sediment filter, reverse osmosis membrane, microfiltration, and post-carbon filter.
- The water purification system is suitable for municipal tap water, groundwater, and water tanker.
- The TDS removal is 1800ppm, and it turns hard water up to 1800ppm into soft and purified water.
Also Read: What is Carbonated Water?
If you are a family that is planning to purchase its first electric water purifier under 8000 in India, then the Aquflow DX is the ideal choice. Having a dual cartridge removes the suspended particles, odor from the water, and organic compounds from the water you drink. So, the water tastes sweet.
The smart flow feature allows you to get two liters of water in a single minute. Also, the voltage stabilizer ensures the purifier works even when it fluctuates or when the voltage is low. The smart indicator keeps you updated on the status of the cartridge and UV bulb.
- This is one of the best purifiers having UV technology.
- There are three stages of purification.
- The water purifier has a dual cartridge, which is flow filtrations for removing suspended particles, odor, and an organic compound.
- The cartridge life of the purifier is 3000 liters.
- The water flow rate is two liters of water every minute.
- The error indicator features frequent alerts in case of any kind of malfunctioning.
- The energy saver mode switches off the UV lamp automatically when it is not in use for more than ten minutes.
- The water purifier is recommended for municipal, corporation waters of India.
Are you worried about the quality of the water you are drinking? We are living in a pollution-filled(Water Pollution) and highly toxic environment. This will lead to various health issues, and one needs a highly advanced purification procedure for removing the dissolved impurities in the water so that it is safe for consumption.
Konvio Neer provides the best maintenance-free and advanced water purifier having six stages of reverse osmosis water purification system. It provides pure and safe water for drinking and uses the latest Japanese UV tech with the high TDS 3000 membrane.
Also Read: What are the Types of Water?
It can purify about 20 liters of water each hour and stores 8 liters of water at a time. The Konvio water purification system is the pioneer in water purification, providing clear and clean, high-quality water.
Also, this is an artificial intelligence-based purifier and health management system available in India. It ensures the supply of good quality water by generating an automatic service ticket.
- With this water filter, saltwater converts into freshwater. This is bypassing the water through a membrane-like wall.
- The 3000 TDS membrane system uses the best tech for converting the hard and toxic water into clean and fresh consumable water.
- The Philips Ultraviolet lamp tech leads to faster purification of water and removal of germs that can breed in the storage tank.
- The water storage tank can hold clean water after the reverse osmosis filtration until it is ready to use.
- The water purifiers’ storage tank has a 12-liters capacity so that the pure water can be reserved for later usage.
Also Read: What Are The Main Properties Of Water?
It is one of the best water purifiers under 8000 in India, commonly used for domestic purposes. The Kent Ultra water purification system is wall-mounted and provides a fantastic look to your kitchen.
Now it has the facility of storing inlet water of seven liters at a time. It contains a storage tank that provides a continuous supply of water without any hindrance.
The additional feature of this best water purifier in India is that the presence of carbon pre-filter. It generates tasty, healthy, and safe water for drinking by reducing the odor and bad taste.
Furthermore, the water purification system is suitable for water having low TDS. The storage of this water purifier is based on UF and UV technology.
- The double purification of source water using UF and UV technology, thereby providing safe and pure water.
- The high storage capacity of the water offers a continuous supply of water.
- The high-powered 11W UV lamp provides full deactivation of harmful miro-organisms.
- The water purifier operates fully automatic with an auto-off and auto-start built-in SMPS. This supports a wide range of input voltage for handling all kinds of voltage fluctuations.
- The activated carbon filter reduces the odor and bad taste of water, producing safe water to drink.
- The additional UV fail alarm will provide an alert when the UV lamp is in an inactive stage using the computer-controlled operations.
Also Read: What is Tonic Water?
The Blue Star Aristo is one of the best water purifier under 8000 in India. It is even the top-selling water purification system from Blue Star. The water purifier has a simple, attractive, and compact design along with the high six quality purification.
This water filtering system provides you and your family with the best and clean drinking water. The double-layered RO+UV protection feature, along with the Aqua taste booster, helps remove the dangerous impurities from the water. It helps in enhancing the taste of the water too.
Also Read: What is Brackish Water?
An inbuilt indicator is called the Purification-on Indicator and Tank-full Indicator that keeps you updated continuously regarding the purification procedure.
- The double-layered RO+VU protection makes sure that the water you are drinking is pure and safe.
- The RO will remove all kinds of dissolved impurities, heavy metals, microorganisms, and even radioactive matters.
- The Aqua Taste Booster (ATB) uses calcite media to maintain the optimum level of pH and improve the taste of water, thereby providing sweet natural tasting water.
- This water purifier is a compact one having a minimalistic design. It is available in vibrant colors of black and white.
- The six-stage purification procedure of this water purifier provides pure, safe, and water that tastes good.
Are you looking for the best filtration technique? Do you want the best water purifiers under 8000 in India that provide the latest filtration method? Look no further as the AQUA Libra water purification system is created with the stylish design and the futuristic filtration method.
The water purifier uses the RO+UV+UF+TDS for providing 100% purification. Also, the in-built design looks beautiful and cool. The four stages of the filtration process are advanced of its own.
Through the multi-stage purification, one gets 100% purified water. The best part is that this is the best water purifier under 8000 in India, especially when you want that is cool and low on budget.
- The storage capacity is eleven liters.
- The purification capacity is eleven liters per hour.
- Premium quality sediment filters used for purification.
- Removes up to 100% contaminants.
- The product dimension is 59x24x39 cm.
Also Read: What is Water Retention?
The Aquaguard Crystal Plus is one of the useful water purification systems from Eureka Forbes. Using advanced UV technology, it removes 100% bacteria, viruses, and other disease-leading microorganisms.
The Aquaguard water purification system is equipped with intelligent sensors and smart indicators. These alert the user whether the water is 100% safe for consumption.
The unique E boiling feature of Eureka Forbes helps in removing all kinds of viruses and bacteria. This helps to get pure and clean lot of drinking water for consumption. Plus, the Intelligent Purity Sensor acts as the electronic eye for enhancing the purification intensity.
With this water purification system, you can get two liters of pure drinking water every minute. Also, the water purifier is suitable for water having low TDS.
- The electronic monitoring system checks the functioning of the UV lamp for detecting any kind of malfunctioning.
- The auto shut-off automatically switches to the UV lamp when the purification system is not in use for more than ten minutes.
- The cartridge life is around 6,000 liters
- The water flow rate is about two liters per minute.
Also Read: What is Distilled Water?
The Havells UV Plus has a futuristic and simple design. It has an advanced five-stage UV+UF purification system, that is not only artistically brilliant but provides great reliable purification technique.
This is one of the best water purifiers under 8000 in India that can be easily mounted on a tabletop, corner or straight wall.
Also, unlike other water purification systems, this has a tap for dispensing water. The UV Plus water filtration has a unique and soft touch faucet design, and it provides zero contamination, zero splash, and smooth flow.
Also Read: What is Water Softener?
- The best purification technology of UV+UF.
- It has five stages of purification using activated carbon cartridge, sediment cartridge, revitalized cartridge.
- The storage capacity is of seven liters.
- The purification capacity is thirty liters per hour.
- It works well in a voltage range of 170V – 310V.
Useful Articles to Read:
While selecting a water purification system, the most critical factor is price and quality. Going with a recommended brand will be a great idea. But you need to make sure that it is available at your required budget.
In India, the best water purifiers’ choice is based on the TDS of your office or home. Make sure that you consider the requirement of your family and employees whenever you are going to purchase a water purification system. Never compromise on their health.