Are you having trouble purifying the borewell water being supplied to your home?
Can’t you find a trustworthy and paramount water purifier for borewell water?
To be very honest, nowadays, it is truly a challenge to choose the best water purifier for borewell water in India.
One has to constantly worry about the price and the budget and look for other features and characteristics of the appliance.
This is why here we have reviewed the top 7 water purifiers most ideal for purifying the borewell water to the maximum extent.
Top 7 Best Water Purifier for Borewell Water In India 2021
1. HUL Pureit Copper+
Hul Pureit Copper+ is one of the best water purifier for borewell water in India and it provides advanced 7-stage purification, and it is a unique proprietary Copper Charge Technology ™ charges it with the goodness of copper. Copper-infused water has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that are highly beneficial for the body.
You can have both copper Charged RO water and normal Charged RO water as it has a dual dispensing system. It infuses the right amount of copper in every glass of water as the Unique Copper Charge technology purifies the water with 99.8%.
- Boost Immunity
- Improves Digestion
- Helps Fight Obesity
- Dual Water Dispensing
- 7 Stage Purification doesn’t work
2. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Marvel
This contains Ultra-Filtration that provides an extra layer of purification and helps you drink crystal clear water free from microbial contamination. It also has Mineral Guard Technology that helps build essential minerals in your water. The Chemi-block removes excess chlorine and organic impurities. It can use it for TDS up to 20000.
- Active Copper Technology
- UV e-boiling Technology
- Taste Adjuster Technology
- Supports Healthy Metabolism
- The Customer Care Executive is unaware of this product.
3. V-Guard Zenora
V-Guard Zenora is the best UV water purifier in India and it has 7 Stage Advanced Purification that makes the water crystal clear and highly safe for the body. It eliminates Microbes, Organic and Chemical Impurities. It has a 1-year warranty and also proves free Installation and Pan India Support. It purifies the water by reverse Osmosis purification method.
- Wide Surface Area for better water flow
- Removes TDS, Heavy Metals, and Microbes
- Reduces Turbidity
- Protects Sensitive RO Membrane
- Machine making Noise
4. AO Smith Z9 Green
AO Smith Z9 is the best water purifier with hot water in India, and it comes in pure black colour and can be used for TDS up to 2000ppm. It provides a 1-year comprehensive Warranty which includes all filters and RO Membrane. It provides the 8 stage RO plus SCMT, which gives extra baby-safe water.
It contains a Pre-filter plus Sediment filter plus Carbon block plus Advance Recovery Technology + Patented Side Stream RO Membrane with MIN-Technology and XZ Double Protection Dual Filter for the ultimate protection.
- Mineralized hot water at 45degree C and 80 degrees C.
- Night Assist
- Silver Charged Membrane Technology
- Mineraliser Technology
- Installation Problem
5. Havells Max
Havells max provides the ultimate safety through RO and UV purification. Firstly, the borewell water passes through the RO membrane and then through the UV membrane providing the best safety. It maintains the PH balance of the water and makes it healthier to consume. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Also Read: When to Change RO Membrane & Filters?
- 7 Stage purification process
- I protect purification monitoring technology
- Flow rate with 15 liters per hour and a Tank capacity of 7 liters
- For every liter of water, 650 ml of water is thrown by the machine.
6. KENT Supreme Plus
This is a value for money purifier. The Kent Supreme Plus performs multiple purifications like RO+UV+UF+TDS and provides 100% pure water. It has an in-tank UV LED that keeps water pure for a longer period.
The TDS control system makes it more different, which helps to retain essential natural minerals in drinking water. This also has vertically mounted SMPS for extra security.
- In-tank UV Disinfection
- High Storage and Purification Capacity
- Computer Controlled and Automated system
- Mineral RO Technology
- Service quality is bad.
7. Ruby Economical
Ruby Economical Ro plus UV plus TDS Controller Multi-stage water purifier is another valuable product. It is the most economical RO water purifier for borewell water. It has a TDS controller that controls the amount of TDS and helps retain the miners in the water.
Also Read: Best TDS Meter In India
- Multi-Stage Purification
- 6 Stage purification
- Good quality electrical parts.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Quality and look is cheap
Why Should You Use Water Purifiers for Borewell Water?
Borewell Water is considered the deep, narrow well for water drilled into the ground and has a pipe fitted as a casing in the upper part of the borehole, typically equipped with a pump to draw the water out to the surface.
Borewell water contains various kinds of germs and bacteria’s that can be extremely harmful to your body. It can make your body ill from outside. Borewell water contains different Viruses, heavy metals, chemical compounds like Lead, Arsenic, and Fluoride that are highly detrimental to your body.
As the groundwater in India is not safe to drink, Borewell water in India is also not safe to drink directly. There is a high concentration of Harmful bacteria and other things that you cannot witness with your naked eye.
Further, it contains Arsenic, Chloride, and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), which are highly responsible for making you ill.
You should never consume borewell water directly, but after using the Best Water Purifier for Borewell water in India, you can consume the water as it removes all the bad things from the water and makes it safe to drink.
This can be useful in ways. It contains a lot of advantages that you should try to have a healthy life. Clean water is essential for every Human being, and by using a water purifier, you will ensure that your house is secured from distressing water taste and odour. The various advantages are:
- Add Security: The borewell water purifier in India helps provide an extra layer of protection to the water you are consuming. You will see an increasing number of incidents where contaminants from pollution, lead from outdated or faulty water pipes, or residue from pesticides have been found in the borewell water.
Extraordinary weather conditions, such as heavy rainfall, can also negatively affect municipal water treatment facilities. Therefore it is highly recommendable to use a water purifier.
- Removes Unwanted Contaminants: As you already know, borewell water contains various contaminants that can damage your health, including your family’s health. This lets you set your limits and using them, and you will have your preference for how high level of contaminants you feel comfortable having your drinking water contain.
- Protects your Health: If you live in an area where there are high chances of building viruses and bacteria, you are at high risk. The most effective way to protect yourself is by using the Best water purifier for Borewell water in India. It identifies sodium, chloride, copper, and lead contains in your water and purifies it accordingly.
- Improves the Quality of the Water: Borewell water contains a very bad smell, and you will see the color of the water is also not pure, providing evidence of how contaminated the water is. Consuming that water, you will fall ill.
There is a saying ‘prevention is better than cure, so you should not wait for the moment of getting ill. Using this, you will witness the quality of the water getting changed by your eye.
It will remove all the impurities and make the water clean and fresh. All in all, this is an investment in your health, the environment and a smart way to reduce how much you are spending on bottled water or for the doctors.
Purified water has its own best qualities, and it also secures the life of your and your family. There are varieties of purifiers; you can choose the best among them, but you will the best results as all of the purifiers are the best.
As the world population is increasing, there are high chances of bad bore water that you should not consume. You can also talk with your close once and discuss it in detail.