Among several brands of water purifiers, the HUL Pureit is favored by most people.
But the question is, why?
First of all, they have included special copper technology to enhance the mineral quality of the water.
Besides, the purifiers are designed in a way where they will save water, which is a big advantage for many. Also, these purifiers are aesthetically modern with sleek designs.
However, with so many different products, choosing a single one can become a little bit baffling, isn’t it?
If Yes, then you surely are in dire need of a guide.
To save you from the hassles of going back and forth between different products, we have presented a well-explained HUL Pureit water purifier review.
With the review, you can have more clarity and choose the perfect product suitable for your daily needs.
10 Best HUL Pureit Water Purifier Review In India 2022
1. HUL Pureit Advanced Pro
- USEPA compliant water purifier
- 20 LPH maximum water flow rate
- 40% recovery rate of water
- Food-grade plastic construction
For getting 100% safe water, free of contaminants like microbes, pesticides, sediments, and heavy metals, the HUL Pureit advance pro is the best product for domestic use.
It has 7-liters of a storage tank; it can provide a continuous water supply for at least 6 to 7 hours. HUL has included advanced technology in an integrated TDS filter and the post RO carbon filter.
Thanks to it, the purifier can dispense clean water with TDS removed up to 2000 PPM. The purifier can even handle iron in water, provided the concentration is below 0.3 mg/liter.
Also Read: Best Hot And Cold Water Dispenser In India
Since the product has 6-stage purification technology, include RO membrane and the UV chamber, you won’t have to worry about the water quality.
- Adds magnesium and calcium ions to the water
- RO membrane blocks harmful pollutants
- Energy-saving mode is available
- Warranty is not for filter membranes
2. HUL Pureit Eco
- Multiple alert system
- Wall-mounted or countertop placement
- Easy-to-use water dispenser nozzle
- Has a capacity of 10 liters
Suppose you are concerned about water wastage that most purifiers face. In that case, the HUL Pureit Eco is the most appropriate choice in the market.
Reportedly, the purifier can save a lot of water without compromising the quality of purification. Also, since the tank has a storage capacity of 10-liters, you won’t have to leave the purification system on frequently in a day.
The most dominant purification units present in the product are the RO membrane and the UV tank.
The RO membrane is blocked by any chemical contaminants, reducing the heavy metals and other compound’s concentration to almost 0.
Also Read: What Are RO Water Purifiers And Its Benefits
The water then enters the UV chamber, where the radiations help kill or disable most microbes, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Mineral balancer to help restore the mineral concentration in the water
- Automatically alerts for changing the germ-killing filters
- Consists of a 7-stage purification system
- Bulky structure of the purifier
3. HUL Pureit Ultima
- Black painted body
- Corrosion-resistant surface coating
- 1-years warranty
- Made from ABS-grade plastic material
If you do not want to unknowingly drink impure water due to the lack of an alert system, you should choose the HUL Pureit Ultima.
In case the product needs a filter change, you will be alerted at an instance. Hence, there won’t be any delay in replacing the filter membrane so that the purifier can again function to its fullest capacity.
Also Read: When to Change RO Membrane & Filters?
Another interesting feature almost everyone likes to have is the auto-shut-off mechanism. The purifier will immediately stop dispensing water the moment it senses a problem in the 7-stage purification system.
Therefore, your health wouldn’t be put at stake just because the appliance couldn’t sense abnormal purification.
Since it can handle water having a TDS of 2000 PPM, purification of both tap water and municipal water is possible.
- 10-liters storage tank for the purified water
- Low power consumption
- Consists of an R0 membrane and a specialized UV chamber
- 650ml of water is wasted
4. HUL Pureit Copper+
- 8-liters of storage capacity
- Pure copper membrane
- Dual dispenser nozzle
- Space-efficient structure
Suppose you want to have purified water with added helpful mineral concentration. In that case, the HUL Pureit Copper+ is the most appropriate choice for you.
It comes with a pure copper membrane which adds charged CU ions to the purified water. Apart from this, the mineral filter will also ensure that you can receive all the useful mineral ions needed by your body.
The combination of RO membrane and the UF tank units will help remove almost all the contaminants from both tap water and municipal water supplies.
An added advantage of the product comes in the form of an auto-cleaning copper membrane sensor.
Hence, every glass of water will have new copper ions. One of the unique features is the presence of double dispensers.
Also Read: Best Water Dispenser In India
One dispenser will produce normal RO purified water, while the other one will produce copper-charged RO water.
- Purified water available for long hours
- Cooper ions addition in every glass of water
- No bad odor or taste
- It might cause water leakage
5. HUL Pureit Ultima Nxt
- Base platform for keeping the bottles
- 10-liters water storage tank
- Digital indicator for purity levels
- Turbo water flow technology
In most purifiers, the water flow speed from the dispenser is very slow, almost like a tortoise which is why you need the HUL Pureit Ultima Next water purifier.
Here, one can fill a bottle of 1-liter in just 30 seconds, which is perhaps one of the fastest flow rates in the market, all thanks to turbo flow technology.
It’s a 7-stage purification appliance with an RO membrane, UV chamber, and a mineral enhancer. Due to the combination of these filters, the water produced does not have any bad smell or taste.
Also Read: Best RO Water Purifier In India
Also, the purity lock feature will help in shutting down the appliance automatically once the purification system behaves abnormally.
- 15-day prior alert for GermKill filter change
- Can purify 28 liters of water per hour
- An easy-to-notice digital display panel
- Only 1 year of warranty
6. HUL Pureit Advanced
- Flap controlled nozzle
- Perfect for a 2-member family
- 5-liters storage tank
- Flat-faced purifier design
The HUL Pureit advanced purifier is ideal for either individual or two-member families, thanks to the space-efficient design.
With the front face being flatter than other HUL purifiers and a 5-liters water storage tank, the appliance will not take up too much space in your kitchen.
There is no need to install a separate voltage regulator as the product comes with an in-built inverting technology for preventing voltage fluctuations.
It has a 6-stage purification system including RO and mineral enhancer. Luckily, you won’t have to wonder about the TDS level as Pureit Advance can purify water having a maximum of 1800 ppm.
Also Read: Best TDS Meter In India
- Consumes less power
- Auto-shutting mechanism present
- Compact design with that flat-faced
- 650ml/liter of purified water is thrown out
7. HUL Pureit Marvella Sleek
- 7 stages of purification
- Microfiltration layer present
- Special RO membrane protector
- Has a mineral cartridge
No other purifier will be as excellent as the HUL Pureit Marvella Sleek for the best level of purification. It comes with 7 different purification stages, starting with a sediment filter.
A special membrane protector is present, which blocks larger ions and impurities so that no harm can come to the RO membrane.
After the UV chamber is an MF or microfiltration layer that removes the finest impurities effectively, apart from this, a post-RO carbon filter is also present as the last purification unit. It enhances the taste of water and restores the pH balance.
Also Read: Best UV Water Purifier In India
- Mineral cartridge to add new mineral ions for maintaining the concentration
- Has a huge 8-liters of storage tank
- Long lifetime up to 6000 liters of water purification
- Doesn’t come with an amicable alert system
8. HULL Pureit Advanced Plus
- Space-efficient purifier
- 6-stage purification system
- Advance alert mechanism
- Removed 2000 TDS maximum
If you are looking for a purifier with the ability to deliver 100% water purification, HUL Pureit advanced plus is the ideal choice.
It has a total of 6 different purification stages, including the chemical contaminant blocker RO membrane and microbe killer UV tank.
In addition to these two filters, the purifier also has a mineral filter for maintaining the ionic concentration in the purified water.
One of the best features is the capability of the purification appliance to handle water having a TDS level of 2000 ppm.
Also Read: What is a TDS Controller
The dispenser tap is made from one of the toughest pieces of plastic, which is why it’s unbreakable.
- Can purify both tap and municipal water
- Perfect for kitchens having small space
- 5 liters of a storage tank is present
- Made from food-grade plastic material and hence non-toxic
- It might not be ideal for large families
9. HUL Pureit Marvella
- 6000 litres filter life
- Double purity lock system
- Inbuilt voltage regulator
- Automated purification and tank filling
HUL Pureit Marvella is best known for the filter’s longevity of purifying 6000 liters of water. Hence you won’t have to worry much about the maintenance or replacement of the filters.
Apart from this, the purifier also comes with an inbuilt voltage regulator. It will reduce the fluctuations, thereby ensuring the overall appliance can work perfectly for a longer time.
Suppose you are worried about not being aware of the purity of the water. In that case, the double purity lock feature will help you.
With such a feature, the appliance will stop purification as soon as it senses an abnormality in the working of the filters.
- 4-liters storage tank for a small family
- Sleek and slender structure for wall mounting
- UV chamber to kill the microbes and reduce biological contamination
- Only UV layer is present in the purifier
10. HUL Pureit Classic G2
- 6 liters storage tank capacity
- 1-year warranty
- Best for wall-mounted arrangement
For a simplified purification technology, the best product from HUL is the Pureit Classic G2. It comes with a single RO membrane which will remove almost all the chemical contaminants, including the calcium and magnesium salts responsible for the hardness of the water.
Besides, a mineral cartridge is present in the product that maintains the ionic concentration and makes the dispensed water healthier.
With a lifetime of purifying 6000 liters, the RO membrane can filter water having a TDS value less than 2000 ppm.
- Mineral balancer to increase the ionic concentration
- LED indicators present for auto-alert
- It can save a lot of countertop space as it can be mounted on the walls
- Purification capacity is low as compared to other purifiers
Who should use this HUL Pureit Water Purifier?
There is no hard and tough rule about the utility of the HUL Pureit water purifiers. However, as different purifier products have different technologies, the utility groups might vary.
For example, for those who wish to have mineral water with enhanced taste, the HUL Pureit Advance Pro purifier will be the best choice as it comes with an in-built mineral balancer.
Also, it will suit a family size of 4 to 5 members easily, thanks to the 7-liter storage tank. Similarly, suppose your main water supply has iron and other heavy metals in it.
In that case, you can choose the HUL Pureit Ultima, which comes with a special RO membrane that can remove the hardness and dissolved salts from water.
What you should know about HUL Pureit Water Purifier?
HUL or Hindustan Unilever Limited has a brand presence of more than eighty years in the market. Over these years, it has extended the business to several lines, one of them being the water purifiers.
Their main aim was to give an amicable opportunity to people to consume safe and suitable drinking water.
Bearing that in mind, HUL Pureit launched several purifiers, each having advanced level technologies like 2.5 PM filters, mineral balancers, copper filters, activated carbon filters, RO membranes, and so on.
Why choose an HUL Pureit Water Purifier?
- TDS level is maintained perfectly for dispensing safe water.
- The taste of the dispensed water is enhanced.
- Eco Recovery technology saves a lot of water from getting wasted.
- It can purify water from multiple sources like borewell, municipal water, and others.
- Multiple alert systems present like double purity lock, child lock, TDS level alarm, and others.
Benefits of HUL Pureit Water Purifiers
- They dispense 100% safe water with no biological or chemical contaminants.
- No smell or bad taste will come out of the water, thanks to the taste enhancer.
- Most purifiers can enhance the mineral content of the dispensed water.
- A double purity lock alarm system is present.
Customer complaints about HUL Pureit Water Purifiers
To be honest, so far, no such complaints have been raised against the HUL water purifiers. But yes, these water purifiers need special care.
For example, suppose one delay in replacing the filter or calling in for the servicing. In that case, the direct consequence will be faced by the product itself.
HUL has taken water purification technology to a new level. Its purifiers come with several unique technologies like double purity locks, dual water dispensers, pure copper membranes, and so on. That’s why you can choose the perfect purifier that will meet your requirements.
For example, suppose you want to have a large storage tank water purifier. In that case, the best choice will be HUL Pureit Eco which will also prevent water wastage.
Similarly, the HUL Pureit Copper+ is perfect for those who prefer to have healthy water with proper ionic concentration.