Tata Swach purifiers have gained a lot of popularity in recent years. With advanced technologies like silver cartridges for maintaining the mineral balance or zero wastage of water, these purifiers will help purify the water completely and ensure your proper health. The brand has introduced different purifier products having varied sets of features to cater to the requirements of different people.
So, are you planning to get a Tata Swach purifier for your home?
If yes, then this Tata Swach water purifier review will clarify your need to decide which purifier will be best for your domestic needs. Below we have discussed some relevant facts about the brand itself and the top five purifiers that have received lots of appreciation from past users.
Who should use this Tata Swach water purifier?
Tata Swach purifiers are suitable for everyone, both for urban and rural houses. After all, Tata’s main goal was to provide potable and safe drinking water to every Indian house. Suppose you do not want to add on to your monthly electric bills. In that case, you should go with non-electric water purifiers like Tata Swach Desire+ or the Tata Swach Cristella Advance. However, suppose you want to use an advanced purification technology. In that case, the electric Tata Swach Viva Silver will be the ideal fit.
What you should know about the Tata Swach water purifier?
Tata Swach water purifiers are designed by professional experts from various Tata industrial branches like Tata Steel, Tata Chemicals, and even the TCS. The company’s main goal is to manufacture a purifier that is affordable and yet offers 100% purification of any input water.
Why choose a Tata Swach water purifier?
Are you wondering why the Tata Swach water purifiers will be an ideal fit for your home?
If yes, do not fret over the thought too much. All the purifiers from the Tata Swach brand come with high purification efficiency, making even the brackish water or tap water potable for drinking. Also, the appliances have advanced TSRF technologies which will help remove all the contaminants from the incoming water supply.
Benefits of Tata Swach water purifiers
- Available in both electric and non-electric consumptions
- Suitable storage tank capacity for supplying purified water for longer times
- Removes both the harmful chemicals and other biological contaminants from the input water
- Can purify water coming from different sources, including the municipality, tap water, and so on
- User-friendly purifier design that requires less maintenance
Customer complaints about Tata Swach water purifiers
So far, the users haven’t complained about the Tata Swach water purifiers. But, yes, people are waiting for the company to introduce different purifiers with electric configuration.
Top 5 Best Tata Swach Water Purifier Review In India 2021
1. Tata Swach Viva Silver
- Works on electricity
- Has LED indicator system at the front
- Space-efficient body design
The Tata Swach Viva Silver is the first electric water purifier from the company, so it has become so famous in recent times.
It needs to be mounted on the wall, and after the installation, you wouldn’t face any problem regarding the deficiency of space due to the sleek structure.
The primary filters present in the purifier product are UF and UV, which will remove both the chemical and biological contaminants, respectively.
A pre-carbon block is also present, which will remove the bigger contaminants, thereby increasing the durability of the UV tank and the UF filter.
- It has a purification capacity of 30 liters of water per hour which is indeed quite high.
- The UV lamp will kill all the microbes, while the UF membrane will remove the finer particles.
- It has the capacity of storing 6-liters of purified water.
- No RO filter is present and hence not suitable for areas where water has heavy metal contamination.
2. Tata Swach Non Electric Cristella Plus
- Gravity-based water purifier
- Has a storage tank with 18 liters
- Doesn’t work on electricity
Suppose you do not want your electric bill to increase further due to the addition of a purifier. In that case, the best fit will be Tata Swach Non-electric Cristella Plus and it is the best non electric water purifier in India.
It is divided into two parts- the upper storage tank has 9 liters, and the lower tank has the same capacity.
You will have to pour water into the upper tank from the top, wide mouth, which will then be purified using the Tata Swach purification bulb.
The bulb will remove the maximum number of bacteria, protozoa, and other water contaminants so that the purified water is stored in the lower tank is healthier for your body.
Besides the filter bulb, you will also find a top mesh that removes tiny sediment or silt particles from the water, eliminating the bad odour or taste.
- With an 18-liter storage tank, you will have an endless supply of water throughout the day.
- The material used for building the purifier is sturdy and resistant to both heat and chemicals.
- Dual-way dispenser tap to help you fill the bottles in no time.
- The purifier relies only on the gravity filtration technique.
3. TATA Swach Cristella Advance
- Scratch-resistant outer body
- 2-way dispenser tap
- Highly durable purification bulb
For those looking for a new purifier for the first time, the Tata Swach Cristella Advance is a perfect choice.
It comes with dual chambers, the top of which will have the normal water that comes through the supply in your home, while the lower tank will give you purified water.
The material used in purifier manufacturing is scratch and heat-resistant, which is why the product will last longer.
It works on gravity filtration technology, where the Tata Swach bulb can remove all the biological contaminants. Purification can be shut down automatically, thanks to the presence of Tata Swach Fuse.
- No chemical is used for purifying the water like Chlorine or potash crystals
- You won’t have to have a supply of running tap water
- Comes with a high bulb lifetime of 3000 liters of water purification
- No digital indicator is present on the purifier
4. TATA Swach Stainless Steel
- Made from pure stainless steel
- Comes with dual filters
- Sturdy dispenser tap
Suppose you are on a tight budget but don’t want to get the basic plastic-based water purifiers. In that case, you can have the Tata Swach stainless-steel purifier.
The total capacity of the product is about 20 litres. Every hour, the purifier can produce about 4 to 5 litres of purified water which will be enough for average Indian family use.
Right at the top, you will have a mesh filter with pore diameters in microns. There is a filter based on the ultra-hollow technology at the centre, which removes most of the biological contaminants from the water.
The product can handle up to 1500 TDS levels in the water supply, eliminating most dissolved particles from water.
- The cartridge comes with a longer lifetime of 1.5 years.
- 6000-liters is the whole purification life of the UHF filter present in the product.
- Rust-free interiors to keep your water safe from iron accumulation.
- Not ideal for removing heavy metals and other chemical contaminants.
5. Tata Swach Desire+
- Comes with a wonderful design
- Can handle 27-litres of water at a time
- Works on gravity-based purification technology
Since the Desire+ from Tata Swach is quite different from the normal non-electric water purifiers in terms of appearance available in the market, you should try this out.
Rather than having the usual blue color, the purifier is made from transparent white and magenta colors that are quite pleasing for the eyes.
It has a total water storage capacity of 27-litres, providing you with purified water throughout the day.
It comes with three filtration technologies: the top mesh filter for removing physical contaminants, the middle Tata Swach bulb, which removes all the biological contaminants, and the microfilter to remove minute contaminants.
- Has a lifetime of up to 6000 liters of water
- Helps in maintaining the pH between 5.5 to 9
- Can purify water having the maximum value of TDS at 1500ppm
- Not suitable for areas where water is laden with iron and heavy metal ions
Over the years, the need to have a purifier has escalated a lot. However, most products from other brands are quite costly, and a normal person couldn’t afford to have one of them.
That’s why Tata Swach came up with both electric and non-electric models. We have discussed both the categories in this article to choose the one that fits your requirement the most.
Suppose you are looking for a non-electric purifier. In that case, we will recommend the Tata Swach Desire+ as it comes with three filtration units along with a 27-litre water storage capacity.
However, suppose you want the best purification with advanced technologies like UF. In that case, the Tata Swach Viva Silver is the ideal choice.